Join now

New One Bedroom Apartment in Minhang Qibao (Shanghai)

Please view the link and message me or call Protected content

Protected content

Taking over my lease would start on August 1st. Unfortunately, I have to leave China and the beautiful city of Shanghai urgently due to terminal illness of a member of my family abroad. The remaining lease is until February 23rd, Protected content .

To move in on August 1st, you would need to pay me one month deposit (RMB 5, Protected content the portion of the August rent (RMB 4,370). On August 17th, you would need to pay to the landlord three months rent in advance for September, October and November: RMB 5,700 x 3 = RMB 17,100 and then, on November 17th you will pay for December, January and February another RMB 17,100.

It has wireless Internet already. I installed it when I moved in and if you want to use it, you will need to pay me additional RMB Protected content the remaining of the year (I paid in advance for the entire year).

Landlords are nice and reasonable, one of them speaks English.

Apartment: one bedroom, one bathroom, kitchen, living room, a small entrance area and a balcony. Fully furnished. All floors are tiled, bedroom has hardwood floor, air conditioner is in living room and in the bedroom, has a huge TV set, brand new refrigerator (I was the first to use it), has electric oven, walk in shower, heating/cooling toilet seat, windows on both sides of the apartment give lots of light (views are open and very good), a lot of storage space, great closet, the gas stove top is brand new, the bed and the mattress are brand new, as well. 6th floor, quiet, newly refurbished, all appliances are band new (I was the first one to use them when I moved in in February)

Neighborhood: Compound is beautiful with rivers, canals and bridges, very safe with shops 30 seconds away. On line 9, station Qibao, 7 minutes walk away from the apartment. At Qibao station is a huge modern Vanke mall with many restaurants and a western grocery store in the basement level - BLT market. The neighborhood is beautiful and has many other stores near by, such as Carrefour; banks, dry cleaner 30 seconds away, fruit shops. Qibao Old Town is a tourist attraction which is 5 minutes away.

It's a perfect apartment with perfect landlords. Please contact me, my time is very flexible, we can arrange viewing immediately, just give a few hours notice.

Shanghai Forum