Join now

Nice room available close to Jing'an (Shanghai)

Hi everyone, unfortunately my time in Shanghai will be over soon, so I am looking for someone to take over my nice room and enjoy living in this cosy flat as much as I did. I have been living in this flat since March and eversince I really felt at home here. The flat is big, nice and clean, the location is pretty central and most of all, my flatmates are lovely. There you go some more details about it:

THE LOCATION - The flat is conveniently located within 3 minutes walking distance from Hanzhong subway station (line 1) and about 20 minutes walking distance from both People’s square and Nanjing Road. In addition, several bus lines reach the compound. Nearby you can find several restaurants like Wagas and Mc Donald’s, a Starbuck’s coffee shop, a convenience store and a mall. The surrounding area is very quiet due to the compound being located on secondary roads, so you don’t hear any noise at night.

THE FLAT&THE COMPOUND – The flat, at the 23rd floor, is part of a large compound which comprises four buildings, a lobby, a garden and a parking. The shared areas in the flat consist of a clean kitchen equipped with everything you need, a bathroom and a living room equipped with a huge, comfy sofa and a large-screen TV set.

THE ROOM – My bright room is equipped with: a King’s size bed, a closet, a big library, air conditioning, a desk and a chair.

FLATMATES – My flatmates are just great and played a big role in making this experience so special to me. They are fun, caring and respectful. Every now and then we eat together, go out and watch movies together. Although we like sharing our daily life as much as we can, each and every one is very respectful of each other’s private spaces. This really makes you feel like at home.

THE RENT&ROOM AVAILABILITY - The rent is RMB Protected content month, which includes fast internet connection and compound expenses. I am moving out on July 31st but I can leave the room earlier, if necessary.

Just come and pay a visit. The flat is worth checking out and I’ll be happy to show you around. Feel free to contact me: Protected content (email); Protected content

Have a nice day,

Serena

Shanghai Forum