Join now

Offer room in apartment - 1.9 RMB (Shanghai)

In two weeks I'll be moving to Shanghai and starting to rent an apartment together with my friend and his girlfriend (already located in Shanghai). Our place has a free room left for anyone who might be interested.

The room itself is not very big and contains a single person bed, but the apartment in itself is modern, clean and spacious. The interior is new and the place is generally very bright. The total size is approximately Protected content .

In addition to the 3 bedrooms and the common living room we've got a big kitchen, two balconies and two bathrooms. This means you'd be sharing your bathroom with one other person.

Our room sits at the 24th floor so it is relatively quiet and calm place to live despite being located in the absolute center of Shanghai.

Location: 5 minute walk from the Lujiabang Road Station (metrolines 8 and 9), three stops away from People's Square.

About the tenants:

We are two guys, age 25 and 26 with Belgian roots. We both speak Dutch as mother tongue and English fluently (be it with a broken European accent!). My Mandarin is limited to notions but my friend speaks it up to a more than a decent standard. The girl, age 22 is Chinese and speaks basic English.

The rent is set at 1.9k RMB per month. The price has all costs included. (water/energy/internet) No extra hidden costs or agency fees. This is basically an offer for people who are happy with a small bedroom while having a nice apartment in the center of Shanghai for a modest price.

Should you be interested, feel free to reply or throw me a private message. I can provide you with pictures and perhaps set up a meeting date.

Hope to hear from you soon!