Join now

People's Square: Looking for roommate! (Shanghai)

One of our roommates recently relocated back to Europe for work, so my friend and I are looking to fill 1 bedroom in our 3 bedroom apartment which overlooks People's Sqaure. We have one of the most amazing views of the city and need to fill the empty bedroom by 1st of March.

Here are the details of the apartment:
-3 spacious bedrooms (only need to fill one bedroom though)
-2 bathrooms (one w/ marble shower and the other with marble jacuzzi bathtub/shower)
-All rooms fully furnished
-Large living and dining room area with big picture window facing People's Square with amazing view of Pudong skyline
-Big Western style kitchen w/ all appliances including oven
-Located on the 14th floor of 32 story building
-Great location at corner of Chongqing Bei Lu and Weihai Lu with easy access Protected content walk) to People’s Square metro station (Lines 1, 2, and 8)
-Convenient access to Nanjing West Rd and People’s Square area restaurants, bars, supermarkets, shopping centers, banks, taxis, etc.
-Also within walking distance ( Protected content ) of Xintiandi and Huaihai Lu shopping districts
-Rent per month: 3,500 rmb (excluding utilities and internet, which ranges around Protected content per month)

My current roommate and I are planning on staying in Shanghai at least until the end of Protected content we need someone who can commit for that time period. If you would be interested , please contact me on this thread or at cecilia. Protected content and I can send you pictures, as well as arrange a viewing.

Thanks and Happy New Year!