Join now

Perfect bedroom - Appart in Tianzifang (Dapuqiao) (Shanghai)

Room for rent in the famous Tianzifang area, Dapuqiao metro station, near everything and well-furnished.

Hello,

I am leaving my very nice, clean and spacious room, which will be available at the end of December Protected content Tianzifang, Dapuqiao metro station (Line 9) !
Check it out : Protected content

The apartment Protected content
- Located at 2 min by walk from the metro station (exit 1 on Taikang Lu) in a very beautiful neighborhood called Tianzifang (link: Protected content
- Kitchen: micro-wave, fridge, oven, cooking space, saucepans, frying pans, dishes, cutleries, storage unites…
- A big living room with a dining room
- 2 balconies
- 2 bathrooms: in your bathroom you will have a bath, toilets, a washing machine, a dryer, a storage unit and a washbasin.
- We have a fast Wifi connection (streaming, downloading…)
- A Big TV with many Chinese and International channels
- AC in each room of the apartment
- A water fountain in the dining space
- Ayi comes 2 times a week.
- A place to plug your scooter in the compound
- Gym club is at 8min by walk

Moreover, there are many accommodations down the apartment:
- Banks (HSBC for instance)
- Bars
- Restaurants
- A mall
- City Shop (expat supermarket)
- Shops
- Little streets to hang out: the compound is very quiet and the neighborhood is very nice. It is a real pleasure to live here because there are always animations in the street.
You will share the apartment with two roommates (2 guys). They both work in Shanghai and they love to party!

The room contains :
- 1 big desk
- 1 office chair
- 1 huge closet (perfect, i had enough place for ALL my shopping...)
- 1 comfortable bed with a mattress pad
- Lamps
- DVD player
- An angle window with a spacious view
- The rent for the room is Protected content per month (you will pay it each two months). Only 1 month deposit.

Please contact me for details or more photos : Protected content or Protected content

Shanghai Forum