Recruitment Specialist (Shanghai)
We are looking for high-calibre professionals looking to develop their career in a dynamic and young consulting company. This is an ideal position for sales and marketing professional looking to move into international education, or an international education professional looking to grow into a sales and marketing role. We are seeking mature, dynamic candidates who can convince us they can grow our teachers recruitment through excellent customer service and high quality training and support of our agency network.
The position is based in Shanghai, USA, UK, and CANADA.
Establishing/Maintaining productive partnership with overseas agent.
Devising and implementing successful recruitment and marketing campaigns in these agents.
* Liaising between SBC branches in China and our agency network in to ensure high quality customer service and resolution of enrollment and teacher service issues.
* Providing professional teaching advice and counseling service to agents and teachers.
* Tertiary educated, (marketing, business or other related discipline preferred)
* Native speaker from the USA, the UK, Canada.
* Experience of planning and executing marketing strategies
* Experience of working in an international environment involving liaison with overseas offices
* Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
* Well developed organizational skills and demonstrated ability to meet deadlines
* Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and as part of a team
* Proficiency in a range of computing skills including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, internet and email
* Proven track-record in increasing sales Experience of promoting educational services
* Experience of working with an agency distribution network
Applicants must provide a cover letter in English explaining how they meet the above criteria, as well as a CV in English. Please send your resume to Vincent Sun at Protected content .
We will offer the successful candidate appropriate remuneration and welfare benefits, outstanding training and career opportunities and an excellent work environment.