Join now

Research Survey for Expats Living in Shanghai

Hello Shanghai Expat Community,

If you have a few minutes to spare, I’d love your help – I’m a Columbia grad student working on my graduate thesis for urban planning, and I’m especially interested in how cities interact with each other in today’s world. A big piece of this is through companies and their workers, and as expats, you have significant influence in shaping the new post-modern, international global city. Which is why I would love to hear from you: my thesis will focus on expat neighborhoods and how they impact a country’s economic growth.

Click below to take a Protected content survey about your expat experience and current neighborhood. The survey is anonymous (unless you choose to leave your contact info), and you can email me if you have any questions or want to discuss your answers.

Protected content

Thank you for your time and willingness to contribute to this research. It is much appreciated!

Peter Chung
MS Urban Planning candidate ‘14
Protected content

(p.s. I've received some suggestions from the community to use survey monkey, instead of Google Docs due to connectivity issues. Thank you for your suggestions and my apologies if you have already participated in the survey)

Shanghai Forum

Our Global Partners