Join now

Roller Derby In Shanghai

As I will be moving to Shanghai at the end of January Protected content , I am aware that Roller Derby does as yet not exists in Asia. I am a UK Qualified Womens Flattrack Roller Derby Association Refferee and will be starting a Roller Derby Team in the first quarter of next year.
I will also be accompanied by one of the top UK Blockers who has some years of experience in the sport. So between us we are now starting the preliminary ground work in getting things off the ground.

So what is roller derby: well for the best idea take a look at some of the folliwng websites where you will get some idea. Protected content
This is my own league team back in the Uk who are one of the top teams and have only been going for 2 years.

This is a female sport and we need those of you that are interested and meet the following criteria to register your interest with us so that when we get out to Shanghai we can get all interested parties together and make some more detailed presentations and then more forward from there.

So to be a skateing member you must be: 18 years or over. Preferably in employment as initial equipment will cost about $300+. A bit of a wild child attitude with loads of determination and above all WANT TO HAVE FUN AND GET FIT

We will also need Referees and either sex can take on this role. So if you fancy trying to control 10 highly charged ladies who are trying to win for their team, then once again let me know.

To register your initial interest please send me your full name, email address and age, plus if you have played before, can or cant skate.

The world championships have just finished in Toronto Canada where the USA won, Canada 2nd and the UK came 3rd.

My email is: Protected content

Thanks for taking the time to read this and if its not for you then please tell others who may well be interested.
Regards
John Scott
AKA (Regi-Mental)

Shanghai Forum

Our Global Partners