Join now

Shared flat, near to Jiashan Rd station, Line9 (Shanghai)

Hi, everyone,

I'm searching for a roommate.

My apartment has a super good location beside former French concession. Downstairs is Jiashan Lu station of line 9, near to Dapuqiao and Xujiahui. 10 min's walk to South Shaanxi Rd station of Line 10.

It's quite convenient here for dayly life since many supermarkets and markets are around and walking distance. Cross the Zhaojiabang Lu, you can get into french concession.

The room is about 12 m2 big with wifi ( we share the bills of internet, electrisity, water, gas etc.) with a bed ,a closet, air-con,TV. We share the living room with an inside balcony, the kitchen and the bathroom too.

The rental for this room is Protected content housemaid fee everyday. She could do cleaning and laundry for you, cooking as well if you like Chinese food. The other bills such as electricity, gas, water, wifi not included.
I'm easy-going and quiet, always like to share my local experience. I work as a civil engineer during the working day with quite regular time. I like art and music, doing painting in my spare time at home, going to concerts and exhibitions often. I like wine and traveling also. My roommate will move out at the end of April. You could move in after 26th of April.

If you need a place to stay and would like to have a warm local company plus roommate, contact me via email Protected content .

PS. I have two cats. They're friendly too.

Shanghai Forum