Join now

Sidecar/ Moto Riders Shanghai-Suzhou on SATURDAY 9

Dear All,

I represent Suzhou as an InterNations Ambassador.

A big change for this Moto event so I would like to update. The Sidecar/ Moto event will take place this coming Saturday on the 9th of March.

To remind you,there will be a joint rally happening here in Suzhou this coming Saturday. There will be a huge sidecar/ moto event at Lowenburg by the lake, in Suzhou. Address is : Löwenburg, 乐汶堡餐饮(苏州)有限公司, Groud Floor, Lakeside Bldg., Lakeside Boulevard, Suzhou SIP, China Protected content , T: Protected content .

People from a moto club in Shanghai will come to Suzhou for this week-end with their sidecars so I would like to let you know and if you would like, you could join us.

I could also update a bit the information on the Club in Shanghai. They call themselves "Gwielos Brothers" (鬼佬 Gwai Lo means in slang Cantonese "foreigner").

Regarding their arrival, they are supposed to come to Suzhou between Protected content on Saturday and plan is for sure to join them and have dinner together.

If there is anyone in Shanghai who owes a sidecar or moto and could join us, you are welcome !
I am definitely joining the party!

This is not an InterNations event, just a Riders gathering !
I was thinking it would be interesting to let you know !

FOR ANY UPDATES, JUST FOLLOW THE COMMENTS.

Cheers from Suzhou,
Raluca
InterNations Ambassador Suzhou

Shanghai Forum

Our Global Partners