Join now

Social Esports App Survey (Shanghai)

Hey All,

I'm the CEO and Founder of DailyEsportz, a social esports app. I'm conducting a survey that has only 10 ?s. It would be super helpful if any of you could fill this out and send your answers to Protected content or message me them here.

Many thanks and best regards,

Oren Bennett

What is your full name? 你叫什麼名字?

What is your age? 你幾歲?

What is your gender? 你的性別是什麼?

Do you live in either China or Macau? 你住在中國還是澳門?

What is your email address? 你的電子郵件地址是什麼?

Are you an Esports fan? 你是體育迷嗎?

Product Questions:

Do you know of any mobile apps (iOS or Android) for social betting on Honor of Kings, Vainglory or Clash Royale in China? 你知道任何移动应用程序(iOS还是Android)在中国的国王荣誉,Vainglory或Clash Royale的社会博弈?

Would you bet using such an app on one of these games if the app told you which team was most likely to win? 如果應用程序告訴您哪個團隊最有可能獲勝,您會否在其中一個遊戲中使用這樣的應用程序?

If you had two mobile apps to choose from that were identical for social Esports betting but one contributed a large piece of their profits to charity which one would you use? 如果您有两个移动应用程序可供选择,这些移动应用程序对于社交Esports投注是相同的,但是一个人将大量的利润捐给慈善机构,您会使用哪一个?

Would you want to get more questions in the future and/or get notified when the alpha product launches? 您是否希望在以後獲得更多問題,或是在Alpha產品推出時獲得通知?

Our Definitions:

Social betting: Betting using virtual currency that cannot be exchanged for real money or any other currency. 使用不能兑换真实货币或任何其他货币的虚拟货币投注。

Shanghai Forum

Our Global Partners