Join now

Spacious flat right at Nanjing W. Road Station, L2 (Shanghai)

Hi everyone!

My flatmate is going to leave Shanghai to go back to Germany, hence we have one room available in our awesome apartment!

The location:
The location of this apartment is perfect: It is just right on the opposite side of the Nanjing West Road (南京西路) station!! If you go across the road from station exit 2, you are right at home! The station is on Line 2, between Jing’an Temple and People Square. You could also walk to these 2 popular places in 15 minutes!

There are lots of restaurants, bars, shopping malls on the Nanjing West Road. The location is downtown downtown.

The interior:
The apartment has 3 big bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 kitchen & living room. All the bedrooms equipped with king-sized beds, wardrobes. The flat just innovated in last February, hence it is very new and spacious! I like the interior a lot. I feel the “old Shanghai” in the flat!

The kitchen is well-equipped with everything you need for making meals: fridge, microwave, dishes, pans...etc.

The flat has wifi.

The rent:
The rent is Protected content per month, excluding the utilities (water, electricity and gas) & A-Yi.
The A-Yi comes twice a week hence the flat is clean all the time. The utilities & A-Yi were about 300~400 RMB per month.

About the flatmates:
We 2 girls from Taiwan and work in Shanghai now. Easy-going and open-minded!

My German will leave on 21st December. Your moving dates could be before or after that date, since he is very flexible.

If you are interested in the room, please feel free to call/wechat/email me anytime!

Protected content
Protected content

Elaine

Shanghai Forum