Strategic Project Manager (m/f) (Shanghai)
Looking for new challanges?
We are seeking open-minded and passionate personalities who want to develop themselves as well as our company!
Who we are?
The Oldenburger Interior Products (Shanghai) Co., Ltd. is a subsidiary of the Oldenburger Moebelwerkstaetten GmbH, Germany. Our team of experts skilfully tackle the most complex tasks. Our commitment applies not only to the design, development, production and installation on site - but also the overall project management. Mainly serving the retail and fashion industry with qualitative high-end finished. - Protected content
- Management of interior products from the offer until the installation on site
- Coordination with other departments as well as suppliers to ensure the project success
What we offer?
- Opportunities for personal and professional development
- Dynamic, passionate and young team
- Wide range of tasks and responsibilities
- Opportunity to live and work in a world metropolis
- Aedequate salary and other benefits
What we require?
- Experiences in project management, furniture industry and interior engineering or architecture
- Academic degree (Bachelor, Master) in wood technology, interior design and engineering or other related fields
- Fluent English (other languages are a plus)
- Quality awareness and sensitiveness for details
- Extensive computer skills in Microsoft Office and CAD (AutoCAD)
- Open-minded and passionate personality, who likes to work out a solution in a team
- Proactive and creative problem solver
- Cultural understanding and sensitivity in dealing with people
Do the next career step!
We are looking forward to your applications!