Join now

Studio Apartment - Lingzhao Xincun. 1900 rmb pm. (Shanghai)

40 sqm, Full Apartment, Protected content pm (includes water), free high-speed wired internet, close to metro, good storage space, 2 month contract.

Hi I have been offered a job in Malaysia so I am looking for someone to take over my lease which only has until August to run. So only a 2 month contract and then you can renew if you wish or just use it as a short term stay.

LOCATION - It is in Lingzhao Xincun about 5 minutes walk from the Metro station Lingzhao Xincun on Line 8. It is a bit outside the centre but a nice area which is mostly local people. Metro is 24 minutes to Peoples Square.

Apartment is 10 minutes walk from 2 malls with good supermarkets.

APARTMENT - It is your own apartment, NOT SHARED, and it about 40 sqm.
It has it's own little bedroom part (along with Hello Kitty wallpaper - not my choice :D) which has double bed, a separate sitting area with LCD TV with 30 channels, kitchenette, bathroom with warm shower. Protected content includes water in the price.
Only have to pay electricity which is paid by card and I spend around 80 rmb pm.
You get free highspeed wired internet. I can stream movies, etc and download at a high speed.
Any problems and there is a central management team who will take of any repairs, etc very quickly.

Has washing machine, air con, tv, internet, security.

I bought some things like a cooking hob, some lamps from ikea, etc but will leave them for you as I have no room to take them with me.

As I mentioned contract is until August. Payment is 2 months deposit plus 1 month is advance ( Protected content ) and deposit will be returned in August if you don't take a new contract.

FOR PICTURES -- Protected content

My email is Protected content

Shanghai Forum