Join now

Survey for Doctoral Research (Shanghai)

Hello! I am doing one last push for my survey results. Thank you to all those who have already completed the survey. If you have completed the survey, I would appreciate if you share it with your friends.
If you haven’t completed it, please take a few minutes and help further my doctoral research on expatriates and fill out this short survey. Upon completion of the survey, you will be entered to win a 500RMB Starbucks gift card (winner will be emailed on March 1, Protected content . Please share the following links with any friends who are willing to participate.

To qualify for the survey you must be an expatriate in China or a partner/spouse who is accompanying an expatriate in China (recent repatriates are welcome too) and at least 21 years of age.

If you are an expatriate who is working in China, the survey can be completed by visiting:
Protected content
This survey will take no longer than 10 minutes to complete and is multiple choice with one open-ended question.

If you are an accompanying partner/spouse to an expatriate working in China, the survey can be completed by visiting:
Protected content
This survey will take no longer than 10 minutes to complete and is multiple choice with one open-ended question.

Your participation is strictly voluntary, completely confidential, and much appreciated.

If you would like a summary copy of this study once it is completed or have any questions, comments, or concerns about this study, please contact Malerie J. Gatti, at Protected content , Protected content , or WeChat ID MJGTreacy.

If you are able, please help to expand my research and share the survey links with any others who may be interested in participating.
Thank you for your time!

Shanghai Forum

Our Global Partners