Join now

the shock fact in Dehong Yunnan!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Shanghai)

Dear friends,
I got a friend who was the student of music department in Kun Ming City years ago, when I visited Yunnan. Now she works for a primary school in Dehong, Yunnan....
Now she told me the reason why she still work for that school so farway, in Dehong, Yunnan....there are many orphans...the HIV orphan, but the kids are all clear without the disease of HIV.....They are health but they are orphan, some of them completely lost home, just living in the school.....
They get some help, but not all of them get help !!!!! the kids needs the common materials like all kids in our world.....but ....but.....I donot know how to continue on my writting.....
Maybe just send them the clothes you neednot....and the teachers of that school are honest very much, they will make sure teh clothes from you, are to the kids you wents to give ......
even the money is only little...maybe 300rmb or more can helo one kids buy these materials for study in one year.....
I will put teh pictures of them online, since my friend in Yunnan asked me for help...

云南省德宏州陇川县第二小学
Protected content
邮编: Protected content

if you need phone mumber, I can write to their school for their school phone mumber.......

Shanghai Forum

Our Global Partners