Join now

Tranquil Lane House with 1940s Shanghai Style

It is a duplex with a little yard. In the yard we have a nice loquat tree. You shall be expecting the most juicy and sweet loquats in June.

It has great location - right opposite to Xujiahui park, great for jogging. Protected content walk from Metro Line 1,7,9,10,11. There are Ole, City Shop nearby. You can purchase all the imported goods. Also Carrefour is within walking distance. You can find all the nice restaurants alongside Hengshan Rd.

It has two spacious bed rooms, 2 toilets and 1 bathroom. I living room and 1 well-designed dining room. Great for dinner parties.

Well furnished with satellite TV, heating systems. Great neighbors. Great way to get in touch with Chinese culture. 15k per month. Price can be negotiable though.

I am not an agent, this is an apartment I have lived for a long time, it means a lot to me, I just wanna find someone who would treat it really nicely.

If you are interested in the apartment, you can drop me a call at: Protected content or shoot me an email at: Protected content I can spare you some pictures.

BR,
Yuanyuan

Shanghai Forum