Join now

Unique Exclusive Private Club HK - GM needed (Shanghai)

Unique Exclusive Private Club HK - GM needed

Hello,

Unique High End Exclusive Hospitality Private Club

An Opportunity for someone you may know in the Hospitality Industry.

I have a little project I am in need of someone as follows...

PROJECT 1:

Hospitality Professional looking to for exciting and innovative career change or advancement, with excellent or great English, PuTongHua, and Cantonese?

OVERVIEW: Someone to oversee a private non profit high class members club. Age about 33 to 36, Great leader and manager, a little bit tech savvy. Knows and understand the younger generation here in Mainland China and Hong Kong, their wants and likes. Enjoys entertaining and parties. Can handle high end membership base, build membership, provide events and attract new members and please existing members, manage a team, enjoys people and more...

QUALIFICATIONS:

7 to 10 years experience in sales & marketing of high-end business clubs or 5-star hotel,
F&B department, catering or like experience,
University Degree in business administration, marketing, hospitality or related discipline;

DUTIES:

1 Drives new membership recruitment by designing and implementing strategies on a continuous basis.
2 Drives strategy for membership, banquet event income and utilization of club;
3 Drives Members’ attendance and participation at Activities and Events;
4 Drives non-event food & beverage utilization of the facilities with Catering through innovative marketing as measured by table turns, F&B spending and business results.
5 And other...

If you feel you background and personality fit this position, please forward your information to me.

If you know someone you would recommend for this position, PLEASE tell them about Project 1.

Thank you kindly for your time.
z’Dr Lady

SEND RESUME & PHOTO to... Protected content

Shanghai Forum