【THE JACE-KELLY LEADERSHIP ACQUISITIONS】
THE JACE-KELLY Leadership Acquisitions offers a one-of-a-kind strategic partnering service to the companies that seek for a greater success in China. As a Recruiting firm, we work very closely with some of the most successful MNCs in Retail, Food & Beverage, Banking, Finance, Investment, and Electronics and so on. Our cases mostly involve relocation/replacement of C-level professionals.
If you are passionate about Human Resource and want to give yourself a good exposure, you can apply for the position of Intern in our organization.Our Company website ( Protected content )
•Take part in the in-house recruitment process
•Assist on database maintenance and improvement
•Assist on various projects such as Market Research, Event Organization,Business Development.
•Handle basic office administrative tasks such as receiving calls and visitors, email to suppliers
•Handle basic accounting tasks such as bank credits and billing
•Benchmarking such as satisfaction survey, continuous surveillance
- Bachelor's Degree of any field (current students included)
- Both fresher and experienced(HR/Recruiting) can apply
- Passion of being a successful headhunter
- Commitment of at least 6 months for Intrens (duration negotiable)
- Professional working proficiency in English (Native Proficiency of either Chinese or English would be an advantage, yet not necessary)
- Confident, persuasive, logical, patient and analytical personality
- Current domicile in or near Shanghai
- Available 5 days for Permanent headhunters & Interns Protected content (Mon-Fri)
【INTERNSHIP PROGRAM DESCRIPTION】
Our internship program is known to be one of the best in the market, with challenging tasks and international working environment. You will be given the opportunity to participate in: more than Protected content of in-house training program, in-house recruitment process, assistance on database maintenance and improvement; Assistance on various projects, and basic office administrative tasks. For both internship and full-time position a reasonable amount of compensation will be given as well.
【HOW TO APPLY】
Send us your resume and cover letter mentioning as subject of your e-mail the code MMI followed by your position (e.g.: MMI intern) at Protected content .
*Pay Attention: If any document or detail mentioned above is missing, we will NOT take into consideration your application.