Who needs an English interpreter+ business exp? (Shanghai)
Hi guys,I'm Rosemary, a Chinese girl, working in Shanghai for 3 years:
English major,bachelor degree, can speak some Janpanese and French.
2011/ Protected content POP Co.Ltd
Industry: Trading/Import & Export
Protected content Assistant
1.To deal with daily administrative stuffs.
2.Put in or change data in Sage Simple Accounting system, such as PO/SO, PI/SI as well as some reports etc.
3.According the clients requirements and drawings, finding the appropriate the factories to produce the samples, if it were confirmed by the clients then we'll place the orders, the factories will manufacture the production. Supervising the whole projects' procession, timely reporting to GM and also assisting to solve the issues.
4. Accompanying with foreign GM to factories, as an interpreter help each other to better communication and understanding.
5. Meanwhile, as a sales assistant to contact with the clients, besides reporting to the GM and clients the outstanding goods and shipping details with packing list attached for refer to.
6. Helping every employees in different departments and GM to better communicate and understand each other.
7. Supervising and managing the company's operation.
2009/ Protected content battery system Shanghai Co., Ltd(>500 people)
Industry: Machinery, Equipment, Heavy Industries
Purchase & Logistics Department Protected content Specialist/Staff
1 .Use ACCPACE system to place orders. Then got confirmed order and archive them.
2. Before each month closing account, fill in purchase bill sheet(collect signed orders, stock sheets, invoices) so as to hand in accounting department to follow up.
3. Use ACCPACE system to finish other tasks, such as item maintenance, sale orders, checking history price etc.
4. Arrange main suppliers' delivery schedule to meet our sale plan and assist our QA department to communicate and handle issues.
5. Suppliers' management and evaluation.
6. Part components' localization.
7. To fulfill other manager appointed assignments.
Right now I 'm looking forward to a new job related to my major, if you are interested in, pls send an email to Protected content