Join now

Xujiahui, Clean and Modern 3BR Apartment, Line 1/4 (Shanghai)

Hi all,

Protected content

Due to work I need to move out from my cozy room in Central Xujiahui, looking for someone that can take over my room as soon as possible. Very close to Jiaotong University, one station away. No agency fee!!

A very secure compound in Central Xujiahui, Tianyaoqiao Lu near Nandan Dong Lu (13th Floor)
3min to Shanghai Stadium Station(Line 4) and 5min to Xujiahui Station (Line 1,9 and 11).

Close to everything, nice restaurants (Honky, Thai, American, Japanese etc), very close to various supermarkets Carrefour (10min), CityShop (2min) and Centurymart (5min). Only 5min walking distance to MetroCity, Shanghai Stadium, IKEA(10min) 3 Cinemas (IMAX), Terra Wellness, Physical gym and cheap shopping (Foxtown).

About the apartment:

3BR apt with 2 bathrooms, this person will be sharing bathroom with one person only.

It's a very clean and modern fully furnished apartment with two balconies. Very fast internet (streaming movie speed) and international TV channels, DVD, Oven, Aircon will be offered in this apartment.

I want to rent out this room ASAP, so the sooner someone can take it the better. Clean and tidy persons will be highly welcomed :) Great, clean and quiet roomies are promised.

Price:

Protected content / Month, rent is paid monthly, one deposit is required. Ayi, utilities and internet will be shared with your future roommates. (No agency fee)

Please add me on WeChat if you are interested in having a look.

Best, Linus
WeChat: LinusDa

Shanghai Forum