Bluestar Mould Group is a leading professional plastic injection mould maker in Shenzhen China, Asia. Bluestar Mould has Protected content and operational plants area up to over 30,000 m2. With our excellent team for designing, engineering and manufacturing, we export over Protected content moulds to North America and Europe. Also we design all kinds of plastic injection mould and die-casting mould as per customer's demand. This success is achieved by our professional logistics infrastructure, newest techniques and highly qualified personnel.
We offer an attractive remuneration package in commensurate with the qualifications and experience to the right candidate.Interested parties please apply with full resume, present and expected salary and date available to the email address.
Work location: Shekou, Shenzhen, China.
Salary: Negotiable (salary plus bonus).
- Manage mould manufacturing projects.
- Controll project process from design to shipment.
- Communicate between tooling shop and clients.
- Others will be discussed during the interview.
- 5~10 years working experience in mould project managing, familiar with mould design and structure.
- Solid knowledge of European mould design & manufacturing standard.
- Aware of the techniques of mould machining, including various kinds of machining equipements and process.
- Aware of the techniques of injection, including solutions to common questions.
- Team work, sports minded. Flexible enough with good presentation and communication skills.
- Good command of English and German (both oral and written).
- Proficient 3D software skills.
※ 5 week days of 40 hours working hours/ week in Shekou location
※ Living allowances, festival allowances& gifts, seasonal bonus and year-end bonus
※ Annual leave, maternity/paternity leave, funeral leave and marital leave aligning with the Chinese Labor Law
※ Staff birthday party, annual dinner, group tour and development training programs
※ A light-hearted working environment
Phone Protected content Cellphone: l Protected content
Email: Protected content | Website: Protected content