Join now

Mandarin Teacher/ Tutor in Shenzhen for One on One

Hi my name is Ada; I'm a native Chinese teacher, I've been teaching Mandarin to all ages and levels for the past 8 years. I taught in the Philippines for 5 years, 4 years as a full time certified teacher and am presently teaching in an international school in Shenzhen for the past 2 years. I've successfully taught Mandarin to people from around the world.

I can also teach the traditional art of Chinese Calligraphy that was passed down to me by generations of artists in my family and learnt in university.

I can create custom made teaching programs for you or for an organization.

I'm fluent in English as well and if you wish I can teach English to non-native speakers.

No matter if a student is a beginner, medium or advanced; I'd like to ask: What would the student like to learn? Does the student want something related to work, school or just daily life? I can teach anything the student wants and what is needed as well as homework to practice after class, that’ll assure better and quicker learning.
I have a strict and professional way of teaching, so it’s important to focus on each class, but we can still have fun. Like if you want to learn how to order food, we can go to a restaurant and learn in daily life situations.

My teaching methods and styles;

For Children:
I have especially fun Chinese books for children which are colorful and meaningful. It can help children learn Chinese easier and faster and build their interest in Chinese culture. I’ll also teach them, Chinese songs and stories to enhance their pronunciation and interest in learning.

For Teenagers:
I have several years of experience teaching teenagers Chinese. I also have extensive teaching materials for teenagers. I can help them improve their speaking/ reading and writing levels, correct their grammar and share more information about daily life and studying in China. If they are beginners it isn’t a problem either.

For adults:
I’ve created different teaching materials and methods to include daily communication, business and travel. Adults can be at any level from beginner to experienced. I can teach the very basics of Chinese including; tones, numbers, basic expressions, correct grammatical errors, annunciation, and pronunciations and basic characters to the more complex.

My Availability:
Monday to Friday after 6pm,
Weekends all day

My Price:
150 RMB/ 90 minute lesson.

Please contact me for group and corporate rates

Contact Me:
Email: Protected content
Wechat: guo ying