Join now

Just moved to Bay Area. Looking for a Flatmate! (Silicon Valley)

Hey!

Just moved in to the Bay Area this week. Looking for a flatmate to share an apartment with - in and around Santa Clara.

I am a working professional with a tech firm in Santa Clara. Apart from work, I like to go out in the evenings, meet new people and have fun. A keen sports enthusiast - I play Lawn Tennis, Squash, Ping Pong and Badminton. Totally a 'Beach' and outdoor person. Love to spend time with nature. If you know Salsa, thats an added bonus as I am keen to learn!

Looking for an awesome flatmate (female or male, preferably Protected content young, working professional/student!) with whom I can share a 2 bedroom Protected content apartment. Willing to pay upto Protected content month (anything less than this will be awesome!). Would prefer shorter-term leases Protected content at a time) but am flexible on this.

After scanning the entire area of Sunnyvale and Santa Clara and knocking doors of multiple apartment complexes and townhouses (phew!), these are the best options I came up with:

- 2-bed 2-bath in Santa Clara ( Protected content ) for Protected content month

- 2-bed 2 -bath in Santa Clara ( Protected content ) for Protected content month

Both have excellent amenities and are very much self-contained communities in themselves. However, the first one is absolutely up-scale and high-end. To say the least - fantastic!

Check them out people and if you like the idea of sharing an apartment in either of these localities, do give me a shout! In case you have some other place in mind, I would like to hear about that as well :-)

Keen to move in 'yesterday'! That is - as early as possible! So, if you think we can strike a few chords and co-exist, do give me a shout!

Cheers!
Kunaal.
Protected content

Silicon Valley Forum

Our Global Partners