Join now

Looking For A Roommate in Mountain View... (Silicon Valley)

Hello Everyone,

One of our roommates had just moved out to go back to Sweden to complete his thesis so we are looking for someone to take his place.

Here is something about our home; we are a 30s French professional female and a 30 s professional male working in high tech. Clean, laid back, non smoking, and just nice people, maybe I am little biased but it is true. I volunteer my time to setup up and guide whitewater rafting trips for a river conservation group; like to run, dance, snow ski, travel(international) and just be a social instigator. Every so often I like to cook and practice on my flatmates and friends. Life is too short to do otherwise. We like to hang out every so often together but we are respectful of each other privacy and have our own life as well.

The fully furnished room with a nice adjoining patio is in a newer two story townhouse in Mountain View within walking distance to downtown Mountain View and relatively short commute to the rest of the south bay. The Caltran/VTA(public transportation) is very accessible as well as easy access to Hwy 101, 85 and 280. The grocery store is located only two blocks away. The unit does have two and a half baths; you will be sharing the second bathroom with Agnes. There is also a nice patio just off the main common areas to hang out at every so often. Wireless Wifi/Internet is available. The unit also has a brand new washer and dryer as well as new kitchen appliances. The complex does have a pool and a hot tub.

Please private message me for more details if this living situation sounds like a good fit.

Have a great day!

Cheers,
Leonard

Silicon Valley Forum