Join now

1 Master Bedroom in a condo with full facilities (Singapore)

We are two female professional looking for a new roommate who is clean, neat and respectful to join us in our happy home.

We both are busy professional, quiet and respectful to each others when home. We are non smokers without any pet, would like the same.

Current roommate is relocating to London and now is looking for new tenant to take over the furnished master bedroom that has bathroom attached (has both bath tub, standing shower).

The condo is a full facility condo, when I said full it really meant full, eg: Gym room, aerobic room, karaoke room, pool for adult, children, jacuzzi, bbq pit, tennis court, multistory car park, mini golf field, etc..

Your new home is fully furnished with washer and dryer as well. The location is incredibly convenient, less than 5 mins walk to Kembangan mrt station and will only takes you 13 minutes to reach City Hall station after.

The rent is just S$1500/ month plus shared utilities. This master bedroom will be available starting Dec 1st.

Please simply drop me an email now and I look forward to hearing from you soon. Thanks!

Protected content Protected content