Join now

1350sgd Beautiful condo common room in central (Singapore)

Two beautiful Condo common room is available for rent immediately. No agent fee, expat environment, Convenience location, 3 mrt stops to Dhobey Ghaut. Pictures of the room can be viewed at : Protected content

It is a brand new three bedrooms apartment: 1 master room and two common rooms. Two common rooms are available for rent by the end of this month. The bigger One is Protected content per month, the smaller one is Protected content per month. No owner is staying, Cooking allowed. High floor, Fantastic view. I am looking for someone who is genuine to take it over. Prefer single professional.

It is a brand new condo. The rooms are well furnished and have beautiful interior designing. You definitely would love the place.The condo has everything you need: Air conditioner, beds, wardrobes, sofa, chairs, tables, TV, wireless broadband, washing machine, fridge,oven, dryer, Kitchen Accessories etc. You just need to bring your own luggage and straight move in.

The condo has great and convenient location that very close to CBD & Town, only 3 mrt station to Dhoby Ghaut, few mins drive to Orchard, Little India and Bugis.
It just takes you 10 mins walk from home to Boon Keng MRT. You can also take the free shuttle bus that brings you directly from home to MRT for every Protected content .

It has 24 hrs security services and full condo facilities:
•swimming pool
•pool deck
•jacuzzi
•Gym
•clubhouse
•recreational terrace
•tennis court

If you are interested, please drop me an email or text me at Protected content some information of yourself, we can arrange time to view the room.

Singapore Forum