Join now

2 rooms close to city @ incredible rate! (Singapore)

Hi everyone,
I have two rooms available in a 3-bedroom apartment very close to the city. The apartment is very spacious (1,200 sq foot), with big rooms, in a quiet, secluded neighbourhood with every convenience nearby (food courts, supermarkets, malls, public swimming pool, rock climbing gym!). It's 5 min walking distance to the nearest subway (Farrer Park station on the North-East purple line). It is just 2 stops away to Dhoby Gaut station and also 15 min walk or 2 bus stops to Novena station. There's a bus which stops near the building which takes you to City Hall and Raffles Place (heart of the financial district) in about 20min. It's in a very interesting neighbourhood called Little India which is a heritage conservation area so it has a lot of character.

The rooms available are two common rooms with air-conditioning and sharing a bathroom. The slightly smaller room has a single bed, table, dresser and wardrobe and the other one has a queen-sized bed, large double wardrobe, desk and bookcase. They have large windows which look onto a yard with big trees. Flooring is parquet in the bedrooms and the living and dining rooms are white marble. It's very breezy and sunny and I love living here and am sure you will too. The rent is S$700 and S$750 per month and there will be a deposit of one month's rent and a fee of half month's rent.

I am looking for responsible people who want to stay for one year (June Protected content June Protected content . I keep things nice and cosy so hope you will too. I can send photos so do get in touch if you're interested. I don't think you can find a cheaper, nicer place this close to the city because I have already looked!

My contact: Vani, email: Protected content

Singapore Forum