6 x Freelance Game Testers (Simplified Chinese) (Singapore)
*PLEASE NOTE BEFORE APPLYING*
- This a freelance position for Keywords Singapore Studio.
- Freelancers must be available to work on projects from 9 am to 6 pm on weekdays.
- Project duration may vary from a few days to 2 months.
- Run test suites, verify fixes, spot grammar and language mistakes.
- Identify, isolate, and document bugs clearly and concisely in a bug database.
- Follow the documented processes at all stages of the testing process.
- Verify that bugs have been fixed and implemented correctly.
- Ensure that correct terminology is used in accordance with the targeted country.
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Simplified Chinese to test games targeted at the Chinese market.
- Outstanding attention to detail.
- Motivated and able to commit till the end of the project.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- The ability to write accurate, unambiguous and concise documentation in your native language.
- Good PC Knowledge & proficient knowledge of MS Office suite of products is essential.
- Must be a team worker.
- Working Location: Lavender
- Working Hours: 9am to 6pm; as required
- Dress Code: Smart Casual (T-shirt and Jeans)
*This is a freelance position.
As part of our selection procedure, shortlisted candidates will be asked to carry out a linguistic test.
Interested candidates, kindly include following details in your resume:
- Where you heard about this vacancy
- Available Period
- Games you frequent, stating the language interface and platform of each game