Not a member yet? Join now
Position: Accounting Assistant
Responsibilities: - support the company's accounting system.
- To works as a part of an accounting team and report to manager
- Solid knowledge of accounts receivable, accounts payable and financial principles - maintains accurate records of accounts receivable, accounts payable, inventory, payroll and other financial data.
- prepares and issues invoices and credit memos, applies cash receipts, reconciles company revenue, monitors and follows up on outstanding account balances and generates financial reports.
- vendor checks and balance related statements, purchase order.
- performs general office tasks, such as answering the phone, typing letters and filing.
- good understanding of accounting principles, an analytical mind, and the ability to meet deadlines and communicate effectively.
- knowledge of spreadsheets, accounting software, and bookkeeping and accounting terminology.
- full sets of accounts, GST, Quickbooks
- Accounting work experience in Singapore
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related
Email resume with photo: Protected content
Headsearch Management Pte Ltd
EA License No: 98C4227