Join now

Aloha! I'm looking for a room to rent ASAP : ) (Singapore)

Hey Inter-Nationers,

Hope you're all well. I have a mini-SOS and thought I'd bring it up on this forum in case IN would save the day again! Heh. I've always thought about IN as a real global community and so figure I'd scout on here too!

I actually met my current flat mate on IN and it's been great! Unfortunately, he's moving back to the UK and will be letting go of the place we're currently living at before the end of THIS month.

I've spent the last 2 weeks checking out places but for some weird reason it didn't strike me to post my own ad up here! So here goes:

I'm a working professional here in Singapore. If you asked me where I'm from, I'd say everywhere because I've lived in the US, traveled and lived for months in other countries etc so I'd consider myself a global citizen.

In any case, if you've got an extra room that's not being used and want to rent it out, I'd love to hear from you! I work in the City Hall area so I'm definitely looking for a place with easy access to buses and other public transport.

I'm super easy-going, sociable and great company. So if you're looking for a chill (but clean!) flat mate, then please do be in touch by sending me a message here on IN. Oh and instead of writing a mad long essay about myself and things I like etc, I'll let you ask the questions! So fire away : )

HAPPY WEEKEND and cheers,