Join now

Are you an oil & gas investor? (Singapore)

I am currently giving away complimentary passes to investors for the 2nd Shale Gas World Asia Protected content which will be held in Grand Copthorne, Singapore on Protected content . If you are currently investing or want to gain access to global investment and partnership opportunities in shale gas, please contact me to natalie. Protected content immediately.

Find out how to:

• Leverage on shale gas investment opportunities and gain from this emerging industry
• Access global shale gas commercial potential in just two days
• Enter JV partnerships with leading global shale gas producers
• Gain a better technical and technological understanding of shale gas E&P for better project implementation

The Shale Gas World Asia Protected content be the only C-Level event that features Asian regulators and International gas operators to discuss investment, strategy and technology for producers and their partners. This event will bring together more than Protected content of Unconventional Gas, Commercial, Strategy and Business Development from oil and gas companies across Asia, Australia, Europe and North America.

No other conference in this region can present you with these many opportunities to access investors, operators and contractors in one meeting.

To get your complimentary pass for this event, please e-mail me to natalie. Protected content or visit our website for more information: Protected content

I look forward to meeting you!

Kind regards,
Natalie Tarin