ASIA-PACIFIC OPERATIONS MANAGER (Singapore)
INTER S.A. is a Swiss-based worldwide commodity supplier group active in various different major industries; Textiles, Renewable Energy, Chemicals, Metallurgy and Machinery. We have import/export operations and production partners around the world including in Europe, Asia-Pacific, Turkey, Africa and Latin America.
We are looking for trustable, professional and a problem solving oriented PROJECT SUPERVISORS for our business development operations in ASIA-PACIFIC being based in Singapore.
- Excellent English Skills and Mandarin Chinese skills will be a major plus
- Experience in Textiles, Machinery, QC, Renewable Energy, Metals trading will be considered relevant
- Open to regular travel to Mainland China and also occasionally to other major countries in Asia-Pacific region
- Team leader spirit and someone who can create their own team and coordinate their activities
- Reporting to the HQ in Europe
- Communicating with the European HQ regarding the day-to-day operations in Asia-Pacific
- Coordinating the Asia-Pacific tasks and making sure people in different regions are being followed
- Looking for alternative suppliers, visiting their production facilities to build relationships
- Assisting the company on its already ongoing operations in China, help in solving problems
- Managing junior-level business development and marketing & sales assistants
- Representing the company in different exhibitions and conferences in the region
If interested or know someone who might be suitable, please kindly send your CV to Protected content
INTER S.A. Human Resources Dept