Asia Pacific Operations Manager (SIN-based) (Singapore)
INTER S.A. is a Swiss textile / commodity raw material supplier company with offices around the world. We are looking for new team members for our Asia-Pacific Sales and Purchasing Operations.
Currently liaison offices are being structured both in Hong Kong and in Singapore.
- Advanced-level in any of the following: CHINESE / MALAY / VIETNAMESE / THAI / INDONESIAN in addition to ENGLISH
- Experience with foreign trade and international market research and export, in addition to organization of trade fair participation
- Experience in Textiles is a big plus but not a must
- Openness to travels and client visits
- Confident and with get-things-done attitude and transparent work style
- Experience with communicating with various levels of clients.
Below are the main tasks of this position:
- Doing market research and data analysis about potential target markets for company's product line
- Developing relations with new clients in these potential markets in addition to handling regular requirements of the existing customers
- Preparing company presentations, cold calling to clients and organizations in various countries, sending introduction emails, organizing international client visits, learning about their requirements and offering company's products, in addition to increasing the distributor network of the company in different regions in a result oriented manner
- Planning and organizing company's international trade fair and expo participations and doing client follow-ups after these fairs.
- Handling after-sales client satisfaction plans and requests.
This position will be reporting directly to the International Markets Manager in Europe.
If you or know someone you know have the relevant professional background, please kindly send an e-mail to Protected content
Human Resources Dept.