• Protected content as a point of accountability for executing an effective framework with the deployment of an integrated approach to manage operational risk and internal control.
• Protected content internal control reviews and ensure minimum standards of internal control commensurate with the scale and nature of operations.
• Protected content information for reporting on the adequacy of the internal control environment and on compliance with Group requirements.
• Protected content advice and guidance on the maintenance of an effective internal control environment.
• Provide support to the business to ensure that the entity is kept abreast of the company's Global Private Banking (“GPB”) policies and Internal, External & Regulatory requirements.
• Effectively implement the GPB policies and Internal, External & Regulatory requirements, while meeting the business goals & objectives.
• Perform periodic reviews to ensure that key policies and procedures (internal and regulatory) are complied with.
• Report any breakdown or breach in internal controls or non-compliance of policies and processes detected during the course of the reviews in a timely manner.
• Assist Head of ORIC & facilitate Risk Management matters from GPB, Internal, External & Regulatory Auditors.
• Conduct training sessions on Risk Management topics.
• Undertake ad-hoc assignments and projects
Applicants who are interested, please email for more details.