Join now

Bargain Laguna Club membership (Singapore)

we are selling our Lagunita (Laguna Country Club) Social Membership. Monthly family subscription is S$120,-. Want to sell off quick now and reduced price to S$ 2.888,- incl of transfer fees. Please pm me.

Laguna has a beautiful free shape pool as well as a lap pool. The gym itself is worth the subscription - high tech and plentiful equipment!

The Lagunita Spa is a wellness haven. Check out their website at Protected content

The Membership comes with weekdays golfing rights although green fee and buggy are chargeable. Handicap card can be issued and will be maintained by the club. One of the best driving range in Singapore with designated member bays.

Tennis courts, 4 restaurants as well as a recently renovated hotel with special member rates- come handy for these old friends with whom we had no contact for the last 20 years and suddenly show up at the doorstep to get cheap board and lodging in Singapore ;-)

We are selling because we moved house and do have an OCC membership now.

Selling price ono S$ Protected content ,-- inclusive transfer fee. If you have any further question pleases end me personal message and send you my mobile number. You may also call the Club and have a look first.