Join now

Blacklist maid-Maria Diocampo Diaz 0 24552314 (Singapore)

I have sent this domestic helper from Philippines back to the agent after tolerating her for 2.5 months. Yesterday when she shouted at my 4 year old son and forcibly pushed him away and walked off, I decided there and then that she has to leave immediately. The best part is when I asked her to come back, she came over to me and raised her voice at me.

Had a rough ride with her ever since she stepped into my house in Feb Protected content . Over the phone interview, she claimed that she can cook all 3 meals and she can look after infants and children and she did have a glowing record of working for only 1 employer for 7 years. Based on this good faith, I decided to hire her. Lo and beholld when she arrived at my house, the first thing that i noticed was her tattoos on her entire body. She looks like she just walked out of a secret society meeting. This was never disclosed to me over the phone interview. I was not comfortable since I have young impressionable children but I let it go because she was already here. When it comes to dinner time, i asked her to cook and to my 'pleasant' surprise, we couldn't eat anything that she cooked. She didn't even have the common sense to lay a kitchen towel on the plate to soak up the oil from the dishes. In spite of my disappointment, I still wanted things to work out for us so i decided to send her for cooking classes, which I did, v much to my inconvenience.

As days go by, she started displaying more of her emotional instability. Initially she appeared to be soft spoken and obedient but NO. Whenever my husband or I correct her gently, she will take it personally and she will start off by crying and when I tried to talk to her, she will raise her voice at me and say things like "if you hate me, why don't you send me back to my agent etc etc, send me back to Philippines etc etc". In a span of working for me for 2.5 months, she has this kind of episodes more than 5 times. IT got to a point where I don't talk to her anymore, I just communicate through my 2nd helper (i have 2 helpers). Her emotional outbursts are not just these but whenever she is not happy with us,usually after we corrected her mistake or tell her off, she will go on hunger strike. Even more classic is when she started to clear all her clothes from her cupboard and put them all on her bed and deliberately left the cupboard doors open to show me that she is getting ready to leave. I refused to fall into any of her baits for attention (she is a classic attention seeker) so I said nothing to her about this or her hunger strike. She continued sleeping with the piles of clothes on her bed for a good 1 month, incredible.

She still has an outstanding loan of $ Protected content the agent advised me to return her to the agency and not sent her back because if i do that, i will not be able to recover my loan, not to mention the upfront agency fees that I have paid. If she doesn't get hired again, the agent will sent her back and she will still refund her outstanding loan to me so I really hope she doesn't get hired by any family because it is almost definite she will give a lot of mental stress to her employer.

Attached is her photo for reference

Attached Files:

IMG_5779.JPG
File size:
23.9 KB
Views:
chocoholic74, 27 minutes ago
Edit

I have sent this domestic helper from Philippines back to the agent after tolerating her for 2.5 months. Yesterday when she shouted at my 4 year old son and forcibly pushed him away and walked off, I decided there and then that she has to leave immediately. The best part is when I asked her to come back, she came over to me and raised her voice at me.
Had a rough ride with her ever since she stepped into my house in Feb Protected content . Over the phone interview, she claimed that she can cook all 3 meals and she can look after infants and children and she did have a glowing record of working for only 1 employer for 7 years. Based on this good faith, I decided to hire her. Lo and beholld when she arrived at my house, the first thing that i noticed was her tattoos on her entire body. She looks like she just walked out of a secret society meeting. This was never disclosed to me over the phone interview. I was not comfortable since I have young impressionable children but I let it go because she was already here. When it comes to dinner time, i asked her to cook and to my 'pleasant' surprise, we couldn't eat anything that she cooked. She didn't even have the common sense to lay a kitchen towel on the plate to soak up the oil from the dishes. In spite of my disappoin

Singapore Forum

Our Global Partners