Join now

Blacklist Warsiyah 007152485 (Singapore)

Hire Her at Your Own Risk

She was hired to look after my aged mum; I took her on the account that she has some experience in taking care of an old folk before and kids on her work record to have the patience needed and she "seems" a right fit.

Rules were set from day 1 that she can only use her cellphone after work hours. No visitors. No taking photos in the house.

For the first few months, she was okay and gradually started to show her colors.

She started asking for salary advance because her dad was hospitalized... she wanted to buy the property that her family currently is renting ... cellphone .. daughter needs this and that.

Granted her the above wishes.. till I put my foot down when she claims to want to buy another property for investment... and that is when trouble starts.

IP Cameras in the house was consistently not connected for days ... wifi shut down for days.

When I could not view from work, I called to instruct her how to reboot and still it was not possible.

NOTE: I do not live with mum. She takes care of my mum and 2 tenants in the house. Thus, I remotely "control" via camera and cellphone.

NOTE AGAIN: Rules were set from day 1 that she can only use her cellphone after work hours.

No visitors. No taking photos in the house.

Frustrations builds over time with the consistent camera failure to view and having to keep instructing her to reboot cameras. I decided to change my "regular" day and time visit, and that is when she was caught hampering the devices. SHE had manually switched off the cameras! She has "learnt" to tweek my timed visits to her needs.

Warning and advisory was issued and things were back in order for a short period.

Later visits to my mums place after the warning issues, I find myself bolt locked out from my mum's place which I have to call her on the cell... her reason for security... she accidentally locked... she was in the toilet that is why she took so long to answer the door. I smell something "fishy"

The camera issues starts again.. with tenants commenting that the LAN cable is always disconnect/ unplug. She has learnt a new trick... wifi IS connect, do not know how or why the cable is unplugged when questioned and she can look you straight in the eye without batting an eyelid - staring you straight back in the eye and holding it there.

One late night when I paid a visit.. maid was no where to be found... she hid herself and was so engrossed with her cellphone and did not even realized that I was there.

I took her cellphone to check and that was when I realized what was done behind my back.

1. She invited visitors in the house - without my permission!!
2. She took photos around the house with her visitors!! Privacy invasion!
3. She took totally naked photos of herself in the empty beds rooms.
4. She took naked photos of my mum showering and was sharing them to her friends on WA!
5. She was video-conferencing naked in the shower with her boyfriend!
6. She was falling sick(flu) from insufficient sleep, forgetful when tasked

My late mum did complain a few time that she was taking very long showers, frequent toilet breaks and does not respond much when called for which I brushed off in her defense n her work was acceptable...

Further checks of handling of monies for weekly marketing was found to be not accounted for - checks and balance did not tally.

As a replacement was being sourced... my mum passed on... and she begged to be given a chance to transfer as she needed the earnings to support her family back home

Water under the bridge with my mum's passing, she was transferred to a relative who has full knowledge of her attitude.

5 months into her new job she claims the need to go home and settle her divorce. My relative and I agreed that she needed a break and agreed to let her have 3 weeks off and a half month salary loan ( she asked for 2 months) as the time travel period was nearing Hari Raya and we understand the needs to bring monies and gift back home. Paid for return air ticket and 30kg of excess luggage!

On the day due to return, we waited for her at the airport... Plane had landed and all travelers had already alighted; we waited for 2 hours to confirm her disappearance... WA and called her and there was no reply...

Checks around the house upon her failure to return and we found items missing - swatch watches, branded wallets, loose change in the drawers of different currency are just some items we noted for now.

Hire her at your own risk.
She lies and dares look you straight in the eye. She will be back in a
couple months time seeking work as she has constantly said that she has limited time to earn her keeps - a true "marketing" statement to earn your trust.

She is extremely "good" at apologizing "Sorry mam/sir"... and everything and any instructions is "OK".

BTW she has very strong body odor (BO) and needs to be constantly supplied with deodorant!

Singapore Forum

Our Global Partners