Join now

Career Coaching & Leadership Development Coaching (Singapore)

I'm a trained and certified professional Leadership Development Coach & Career Coach focused on professional development. I'm offering charity-based coaching sessions until the end of December Protected content Internations members only.

No matter you work as a professional either full time or part time from corporates, non profit organisations, education sector, etc want to develop your leadership skills & competencies and more importantly find out how to unleash your great potentials for your career advance; or you want o pursue something different you'd like to call a dream that more resonates with you but you are not sure how to go there from here; you want to be a professional and would like to start some self-development in order to be there, then reach out to me and experience how I can help you create the world where you want to live in.

Please note that I'm not charging you but you can donate how much you want for charity purpose.

Please contact me by email: Protected content or send me a message here and I will be glad to show you how coaching can help you.

Kind regards
Catherine

Singapore Forum

Our Global Partners