Join now

Casting Call for American SF film "Beyond Skyline" (Singapore)

HELLO EVERYONE!

I am Philothea, casting manager for a casting house here in Singapore. What we do is that we scout for potential talents, actors and models for the production seeking them. Currently, we are working on an American sci-fi thriller film "Beyond Skyline" and are looking for suitable infants to appear in the film as well as body doubles for one of the lead actors. Below are more information about the film and the roles we are looking for:

-

Beyond Skyline is the upcoming sequel to Hydraulx Entertainment's alien invasion film Skyline Protected content . Directed by Liam O'Donnell, whose list of past works include Iron Man II Protected content Alien vs. Predator: Requiem Protected content .

Looking for:

"BABY ROSE"
Asian or Asian-Caucasian mix, Protected content old, both girls and boys are applicable
Plays the new born version of a baby girl who was conceived with human and alien genetics. She appears in a scene where her mother gives birth to her.
Shoot period: 1 day shoot in January, date to be confirmed.
Shoot venue: Batam, a 20 minutes ferry ride away from Singapore.

BODY DOUBLE
Caucasian, Protected content , female who fits the description below:
Hair color: Brown (or willing to dye)
Height: 1. Protected content m OR 5ft Protected content
Weight: Protected content OR Protected content
Shoot period: 17 JAN - FEB
Shoot venue: Batam, a 20 minutes ferry ride away from Singapore.

All travel and accommodation is provided. On top of which, there will be a fee given to the talent every day they are on set.

Interested applicants may send their photos along with the information below to Protected content .
1. Full name
2. Date of birth
3. Does he/she have a passport already? (Applicable for infants only)
4. Ethnic mix
5. Email address
6. Contact number

-

Should you need anymore details, please feel free to fire any questions my way or call me should you want to chat, I would love to hear from you!

Thank you!

Warm Regards,
Philothea
Protected content

Hello Group Pte Ltd
Protected content
Oxley Bizhub, 65 Ubi Road 1, # Protected content Protected content
Protected content | Protected content

Singapore Forum