Join now

Common bedroom in brand new condo. (Singapore)

Hi guys,

Moved to Singapore in October with my gf, who (while at home in the UK for Christmas) has had her work pass application declined by MoM.

So, bad news aside, i'm now looking to rent out the spare room in my apartment for a 6 month lease (I have an AirBNB'er until 27th). I have express permission by the owner to sub-let the spare room.

Pictures can be found here - Protected content . The condo was finished in May Protected content , and we were the first tenants to move in. Rent would be S$ Protected content half of the bills.

It's in a lovely suburb-ey area near Kovan MRT station, one stop from NEX@Serangoon, and it's on the purple (North East) line - perfect for travelling into the city.

As for me Protected content old guy from Bristol in the UK, work in financial services events, easy to get on with (i think!). Like I said I'm new to Singapore, and have spent the last 3 months settling in with my partner - however, best laid plans and all that... So it would be great to have a flatmate, rather than just someone to share an apartment with.

If you'd like to get in touch, my number is Protected content .

Look forward to hearing from you!

Phill

Singapore Forum