Join now

Common Room available at Ang Mo Kio Avenue 4 (Singapore)

My name is Srik and I work in an investment bank down in Raffles place. I rent a 2 bedroom HDB in Ang Mo Kio and the common room is available from October 1st week.

This unit is 7 minutes walking distance from Yio Chu Kang MRT on the red line. 3 minutes to the MRT by bus. 7 minutes by bus to AMK Hub where you can do all your purchases. There is a bank across the street for your banking needs and shops nearby if you ever need anything urgently.

The flat is on the 11th floor so there is a nice breeze coming through all the time. The common room has a queen sized bed, a table, a cupboard, an air conditioner.

I have a television and a high speed internet connection as well.

I am almost never home during the day so the place is all yours and I hardly ever have guests over.

Give me a shout if you think this is what you are looking for. I have a few pictures on the picasa web album below

Protected content

Rent is at Protected content internet and starhub tv). Utilities will be divided by 2. Usually works out to under 50 SGD per month per head.

Please give me a shout if you think this is what you are looking for. I'm at srikant. Protected content or Protected content .