Join now

Common Room, Utilities included, Somerset Mrt (Singapore)

Hi,

I am offering a common bedroom in a four bedroom flat next to Somerset MRT (on the SingTel building side). The flat has the following features;

- Large communal area with full kitchen and dishwasher.
- Washing machine (no dryer but clothes dry quickly on the clothes racks on the balconies)
- Internet
- Close to Orchard road (Ten minute walk)
- Close to Somerset mrt (less than five minute walk)
- About 15 minutes away from CBD by MRT
- Close to two main roads frequented by cabs most times of the day

The room comes with;
- A double bed
- Large cupboard space
- Work desk
- You would be sharing a bathroom with a girl

The complex has a (basic) gym, and pool.

There is a cleaner who comes once a week and will also do laundry and ironing if you leave it out.

You will be sharing with professionals, so noise levels need to be kept down during the week. No children, pets or smokers please.

Rent is S$ Protected content month, this will include all Utilities (Water, Electric, Internet) plus Cleaner (once a week) and miscellaneous servicing (i.e. Air Conditioning units once a quarter, any repairs done by Landlord). We are looking for someone who will be respectful of the utilities even with an "all inclusive" rate.

Available from 1st May. 1 Month deposit (refundable) to be paid on top of the first months rent.

The other room mates are a range of nationalities, currently; Singaporean, Canadian and English, mix of male and female age range mid-twenties to mid-thirties.

Text me on Protected content .
Thanks
Matt

Singapore Forum