Join now

Common room with own bathroom in the heart of CBD (Singapore)

I am looking for a roommate to take over the common room with own bathroom in a tastefully furnished big 2-bedrooms apartment on Club Street in Chinatown/CBD.

The condo, cozy Emerald Garden, is centrally located within walking distance to CBD for work, restaurants and bars and MRT stations (Chinatown or Raffles Place). The condo is equipped with a swimming pool, gym and bbq pit.

The apartment itself is relatively big and modernly furnished. The common room fits a queen size bed and small desk, however it is for you to furnish (can arrange for a queen size bed to be there though). You will have the common bathroom for yourself.

The room is available early September and the rent is $2000, and utilities will be shared. This is a great opportunity for the person who would like to live in a flatshare with the benefits it brings, yet to have the space and privacy when required.

I am a Swedish 30-year old male professional who is looking for someone around the same age who also is neat and easy going. Let me know who you are and what you are looking for and we'll take it from there.

Please contact me at Protected content

Singapore Forum