Join now

Condo Common Room Available (Singapore)

Looking for a 3rd flatmate to take a common room.

There's 3 rooms in the apartment + large living room and kitchen.
1 master with private bathroom, and 2 commons with a common bathroom.
There's also a small utility room and maid/kitchen bathroom. Current tenants are 2 guys. We've lived with female flatmates before, so thats not a problem. We are respectful of each others space.

The condo is called "The Florida" - Its 10 minutes walk to Hougang station (N/E purple line), and there are several buses that go there too. Next to the station is a shopping mall with all the regular mall stuff- fairprice, mcdonalds, KFC, food court. There's also a couple of other hawker centers next to the mall.

The condo has a gym, large pool and tennis court. Lots of people jog in the park and along the waterway.

The Florida is across from Pungol Park, and the common room you'd take has a view of it. We are on a high floor.

The room has a queen size bed, desk, and built in wardrobe. You'd share the common bathroom with one other person.

We keep the apartment clean, with a maid coming in about every other week. We don't cook too much (but you are welcome to), so the kitchen and apartment stays quite clean and the maid doesn't have to come in so much. Maid fee gets split 3 ways, with the master room tenant paying a little more.

Utilities (electric, water and internet) gets split 3 ways. Usually around $100 a month each.

More info on the property:
Protected content

Rent is $ Protected content deposit.

Send me an email with your contact info etc. and I'll arrange a time for you to look at the room. I'm the main lease holder, not an agent.

David
Protected content

Singapore Forum