Join now

condo, common room (joo chiat rd) near beach 1.2K (Singapore)

Hi All,

I am in the process of securing a condo apartment in the Joo Chiat area. It is conveniently located, 1 minute away from all the famous eateries and convenience shops of joo chiat road. East coast park is 10 minutes away or 3 minutes bicycle ride...

You will be sharing with me (a young Italian professional male) and one other young professional (female). I am after a home of friends, not strangers. If you like to chill out after a long day at work, watch a movie, eat in or out occasionally, etc.. then this will be your ideal place. A clean home is also important, hence someone who is able to clean after him/her self.

-Nice size common room available with queen size bed, sharing the bathroom with one other. Rent is approx 1.2K to 1.3K per month.
-Minimum stay is 6 months, 1 month rent in advance and 2 months security deposit is required. If things do not work out or you are relocated or whatever else, simply give one month notice so that we can fill the gap...
-Utility bills will be shared equally between all the tenants and shouldn't exceed 100/120 each per month.
-The condo has some nice amenities: big pool, bbq pit, gym, and a covered car park.

Please shoot me an e-mail (and send me you digits) if you're interested and we can chat!

you can now see some pics of the place under my profile:
Protected content

Protected content
I am on Protected content

PS: from joo chiat there is an express bus to City Hall, Raffles place, Tanjong pagar, which does NOT make stops all the way until City Hall...it takes 15mins exactly from when you board the bus (less than with the MRT). closest MRT is paya lebar which is 3 mins away by bus or 15 mins walk.

for those that do not know the area, please search a bit for it because the place is super cool with loads of bars, restaurants, two big malls and really close to the city and east coast park (beach side of singapore!). you will be getting the best of both worlds.

Singapore Forum