Join now

Digital Media & Project Mngr seeking opportunities (Singapore)

Views

Project manager/journalist online with over eight years' experience in multiple website and change management, projects related to creation of new content, websites and systems migration. Interaction across multiple departments within large organisations - including stakeholder management and liaison with developers and third parties.

A versatile self-starter willing to take the lead, works well in a team, is a quick learner, extremely hard-working and reliable.

Looking to pursue my experience in content and project management, digital marketing and online strategy.

* Experience in the health, fitness and lifestyle, charities, maritime, insurance, B2B and consumer markets, hospitality and travel sectors

* Launched multiple websites (including foreign languages), CRM systems, produced content and online marketing campaigns - from inception, business plans, development, implementation and providing ongoing training and support.

* Solid budgeting, risk analysis and project management experience

* Hands on manager, stakeholder management and liaison

* Excellent track record and award winner in online platforms

* Experience in the UK, The Netherlands and South Africa

Below is a link to my LinkedIn profile which has links to examples of the digital projects I managed:

Protected content

Feel free to contact me - Protected content

Singapore Forum