Join now

Essence Dialogues (Singapore)

The first 10 people to complete the survey get to attend the first event for FREE.

Over the next few months I will start a series of private conversations called Essence Dialogues. I would love to know more about what would work for you. Please help me complete the survey here:

Protected content

Talking to friends and clients here in Singapore, I realised there is no safe, confidential and open space for us to speak about some of life main challenges, including career, life and sexuality. I want to create a safe, open and confidential space where everyone from this community feels welcome, and where we can converse freely and without judgement.

I have run similar, informal groups before, and I know there is great value in safely and openly exploring these topics and hearing other people’s views. An example of topics we discussed previously include: career transitions, relationship challenges, relocating countries, sex in long-term relationships, sex and spirituality, polyamory, BDSM, and sex and stress among others.

The events will last up to 2 hours and will include networking, as well as the formal dialogue segment. They will run a minimum of once per month or more, depending on demand.

IMPORTANT - There will be no nudity or touch during the Essence Dialogues. Fully explicit thoughts and words are welcome, but nothing physical will happen as these are discussion groups.

Please help me complete the survey here:
Protected content

Singapore Forum

Our Global Partners