Join now

Euro 2012 (Singapore)

Hi all,

Our new Internations group:

Protected content

Is coming up with some events for the euro ...because we are a few days of the kick off, so it’s time to set the “stage”! (less than 20 days)

Also, to add some extra fun, I am running a scores prediction (for fun and pride too).
Those who want to participate send an email to Protected content and I will send you back an excel sheet that you need to fill-up to participate! The rules down here;

During the group stages, the scoring will be 3 points correct score and 1point for the correct result. For every Quarter-final, Semi-Final and Final correct match prediction in this first round you will get 1 extra point.
After the “group stage” there will be a second round of predictions, now the scoring it will be 6 points correct score and 3 points correct result, only in the KO stages. Got it?
So please fill ALL match scores for now!

Prize and fee...It will be 10sgd per head top 3 will get a prize, not worked out yet.
If you are interested please reply to the email to get the excel sheet; also if you think anyone else would be interested tell them to join the group and follow the procedure!

Events… I am trying to set reservations for this days (see below)... right now I am just waiting on the conditions/confirmations!

9th June (Saturday) Opening Match from 11pm till 3am
10th of June (Sunday) Germany Vs Portugal from 02:00am till 05:00am
14th of June (Thursday) Denmark Vs Portugal from 11pm till 3am
18th of June (Monday) Portugal vs. Netherlands from 02:00am till 05:00 am

Looking forward to hear from you all with a positive reply to this initiative,
Ate ja,
Pedro

P.S.> this event is not exclusive for InterNations it will be expanded to other networks but limited by number!

Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

Singapore Forum