Join now

Euro 2012 (Singapore)

Hi all,

Our new Internations group:

Protected content

Is coming up with some events for the euro ...because we are a few days of the kick off, so it’s time to set the “stage”! (less than 20 days)

Also, to add some extra fun, I am running a scores prediction (for fun and pride too).
Those who want to participate send an email to Protected content and I will send you back an excel sheet that you need to fill-up to participate! The rules down here;

During the group stages, the scoring will be 3 points correct score and 1point for the correct result. For every Quarter-final, Semi-Final and Final correct match prediction in this first round you will get 1 extra point.
After the “group stage” there will be a second round of predictions, now the scoring it will be 6 points correct score and 3 points correct result, only in the KO stages. Got it?
So please fill ALL match scores for now!

Prize and fee...It will be 10sgd per head top 3 will get a prize, not worked out yet.
If you are interested please reply to the email to get the excel sheet; also if you think anyone else would be interested tell them to join the group and follow the procedure!

Events… I am trying to set reservations for this days (see below)... right now I am just waiting on the conditions/confirmations!

9th June (Saturday) Opening Match from 11pm till 3am
10th of June (Sunday) Germany Vs Portugal from 02:00am till 05:00am
14th of June (Thursday) Denmark Vs Portugal from 11pm till 3am
18th of June (Monday) Portugal vs. Netherlands from 02:00am till 05:00 am

Looking forward to hear from you all with a positive reply to this initiative,
Ate ja,
Pedro

P.S.> this event is not exclusive for InterNations it will be expanded to other networks but limited by number!

Singapore Forum

Our Global Partners